Wednesday, October 27, 2004

My uncle Steve is hot shit. He's one of my all-time role models: great dad and uncle, professionally accomplished, politically savvy and one of the nicest and most generous persons I have ever known. Patrick and I are thinking about going to the White House Correspondence Dinner in April (we went 7 years ago and it was a *blast*) and turns out that Steve can get us great tickets. If Kerry wins, my other idol, Jon Stewart, will be the speaker.

Please oh please oh please Kerry win so we can meet you and Jon Stewart the same night!

My baby girl is Caleigh who prefers to be called "kiki". She has the most tender little heart. She walks throughout the house with her "bobbie" (blanket) and her two babies. As a twin, I don't think she can even comprehend the concept of "one" baby.

No comments: