Patrick's prediction for THanksgiving 2004 in Mexico:
Ellie will want to sleep with Jade, at which point Ted and Liz will get so frustrated with all the giggling and Graeme going into their bed, that he will knock on my door at midnight with Ellie in tow. I will roll out of the cot that I’m sleeping in, express my apologies to Ted, and take Ellie into bed with Katie who will be just waking up in a pool of pee-pee from Kiki. She will say something grumpy which will make Declan start crying at which point I will try to calm him down by picking him up. Kiki, thinking that I am trying to horn in on her pee-pee stained spot next to Mommy will kick me in the face. I will then go back to my cot, defeated, place two pillows over my head, and try to kill myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment