FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ellie Stanton has had her first kiss.
Los Altos, October 3, 2005 - The Stanton Family announced today that daughter Elizabeth Catherine Stanton "Ellie", age 5, planted her first kiss on a boy, Noah Baum.
"This scares the hell out of me," said Chief Father Officer Patrick Stanton. "While we like the young man, it's just far too young. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16!"
Katie Stanton, Chief Mother Officer, described the news as "cute, but oy, vey, I'm a nervous wreck. We can barely afford pre-school, let alone a wedding!"
The young man, Noah Baum, was not available for comment.
Inquiries may be directed to the Stanton Family spokesperson, at the email address above.
About the Stanton Family
Established on September 20, 1997, the Stanton family is a Silicon Valley-based dual-earner nuclear family with three charming children and two dogs. The family takes pride in their daily rituals of mochas (parents only), walks to school and many silly games. Early investors include the Scully Irish League, Jacobs Poker Partners, Cogswell Ranchers and Stanton Vino Capital. To find out more, call 650 949-5283.
No comments:
Post a Comment