Saturday, June 07, 2008



After several days of sprinting through work items, cleaning the house, packing, and ending the school year, we finally made it to London! The plane ride went well. We had to go through LAX in an effort to save some money (for some reason, the tickets were $400/person cheaper to go through LAX than direct) which wasn't too bad. After flying to India, a 10 hour flight to just London is no sweat for the Stanton kids! But we didn't want to get too confident and after we took off, gave the kids a shot of Benadryl to make sure they slept a bit. While we all conked out within moments, a 2 year old behind us wailed the *entire* flight waking us all up throughout the flight. We even offered her our kiddie cocktail, but the mom said it would only make things worse. Oh well.

We have a great flat in South Kensington near shops, restaurants and even a bakery called "Miss Ellie's" which made Ellie very happy. There's also a fab cupcake joint nearby which makes us all happy.

Off to bed.. more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the day Clinton concedes and your man is confirmed as The Man on that side of the ticket, I expected a post of celebration, not a post about a move (visit?) to Europe!

I'd been looking forward to that post so that I could congratulate you (and I'll do that anyway: congratulations!), but wassup with the Very Many Stantons in London?