Summer
I have finally decided to write on here again after such a long time. I am now ten and enjoying my summer like any outdoorsy american kid would do. Running around, riding my bike, running, exploring, and so much more! Our pool is finally done and I am always in it having the most fun a kid can have. Falling of pool toys, having water gun fights, and jumping into the water doing diving contests. But summer is coming to a close and i'm enjoying it as much as I can.
I have finally decided to write on here again after such a long time. I am now ten and enjoying my summer like any outdoorsy american kid would do. Running around, riding my bike, running, exploring, and so much more! Our pool is finally done and I am always in it having the most fun a kid can have. Falling of pool toys, having water gun fights, and jumping into the water doing diving contests. But summer is coming to a close and i'm enjoying it as much as I can.