I can't believe the twins will turn 2 tomorrow. Time is flying. It's so amazing to watch them grow and learn. Caleigh is a big cuddler and I think the most intuitive of all 3. Her verbal skills aren't as strong as her brothers, but she understands so much more. She has been going to the potty since she was 18 months (Declan still hasn't a clue) and is very, very strong willed. When Caleigh has a goal, she achieves it. :) Declan is a charmer. Everyone loves Declan and he has the most adorable mannerisms and smiles. I burned my finger yesterday and he had the most sympathetic face and said "wha happen mom?" When I told him I burned myself, he said, "ahh" and gave me a warm hug. And then there is my Ellie-belly. Ellie warms my soul. She was my first born and will forever have a special place in my heart. She is the most outgoing kid and full of life and love. She gets frustrated with her younger siblings at times, but in general, loves to play "teacher" with them. After school every day, she changes into her "ballerina dress" and dances in the frontyard.
I'm so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment