I'm down and out with pneumonia. Totally sucks. But before the antibiotics kill my entire memory, a few notes:
1. Ellie asked me this morning: "mom, did you have the same dream as me last night?"
2. Ellie told me today that for Halloween, she wanted to be "a princess with big boobs". Funny, her mom wants the same for Christmas. ;)
3. Ellie starts Kindergarten this week! I can't believe it. I was teary when I picked her up from her pre-school, where she entered when I was still a stay-at-home mom, the twins were only infants, and she was barely 2. Now she can read (kind of), do math (basic) and is just the sweetest, funnest little girl.
4. Not that this is all about Ellie, but Kiki and Macky have had a tough week with some nasty stomach flu. Both have been puking all over the place. Really exciting! So most of the stories about them are pretty grim this week. As soon as they're in better moods, I'll write the fun stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment