The apartment in Paris, by Ellie
We are in Paris. In Paris, we have an apartment. We are staying here for two weeks. At the apartment, there are three bedrooms and I am sharing a room with Kiki. Now I know that Kiki grinds her teeth just like my mom does in her sleep. In addition, Kiki is still sucking her thumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just as annoying as my dad snores in his sleep. Everybody has reactions when they are sleeping in my family. First, Declan puts his hands behind his head. Second, mom grinds her teeth. Third, Kiki sucks her thumb. Fourth, daddy snores in his sleep. Finally, I talk in my sleep! I wonder if tonight, I will talk French in my sleep!!!!!
Airplane, by Kiki
On the airplane, my mom bought me blackcurrent juice. My mom had salted (sparkling) water. I gave my drink to Declan because I didn't like it.
Being in Paris, by Declan
Last night, my mom told me that I was going to see the Eiffel Tower and she told me I could have water. There is an elevator in the Eiffel Tower shaped in a rectangle. In our apartment, there is a small elevator. I walked down the old stairs. I had a good time and went down to the park. There is a little kid who followed me at the park and I didn't know how to talk to her in French. I really, really want to see the Eiffel tower. It was fun going here.
No comments:
Post a Comment