Friday, September 08, 2006

Delhi.ci.ous

I flew up with the kids today to New Delhi to meet Patrick who has been here on business (well, he's working but not getting paid yet kind of business) this past week. I haven't been here very long, but on first impressions, New Delhi is so much nicer than Bangalore. The air is cleaner, there are less people and cars on the road (a new metro opened 5-6 months ago apparently) and there is much better infrastructure. It also helps that we are staying at a fabulous hotel (The Imperial) as opposed to our crappy apartment in Bangalore. We just ordered room service and yummmmmmmmmmy. We will miss the food in India terribly.

Next stop, Agra, to see the Taj Mahal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katie, my bro says the same thing that delhi is awesome compared to bglore. the air is so much cleaner which is funny since a few years ago delhi was a mess in terms of pollution but they have really cleaned it up. I love delhi - it is amazing and the imperial is a lovely place to stay! hope u all have fun there.